Top 10 BUDDHA QUOTES
Created Date: 24 May
- Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.
- Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
- No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
- Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.
- We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.
- To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
- To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.